Saturday, April 25, 2009

Self-Diagnosis...

Got the recharge button on after I took a nap. Whew, I needed one. Beautiful weather...I think I'm doing everything on the roof today...eating, creating, photo shooting...all that good stuff. Knowing us, we'll probably sleep on the roof tonight. Might as well soak it up before it gets too cold again, or too hot. Though it's never to hot or cold to rock a t-shirt. Here I go again....

Got this shooting pain in the back of my head. Maybe it's a result of all of the head trauma. Concussions, stitches...you know. I tend to get into accidents if I don't take my time...or look up. I'm short, so head injuries like to pop up and haunt me when the universe feels like playing tricks on me. Of course, I always think it's an aneurysm or something crazy. My mom always told me I should be an actress...always going to the extreme with that kind of stuff. Never thinking it could be because the other half is in a mood today, or I've been boppin' my head too much on the A train listening to music...to me, it's always back to the aneurysm. Whatever the case may be, I'm ready to hit the roof up. Waiting for the kiddies to get here.... I think I need to bake Baby those cookies....

No comments:

Post a Comment