Friday, April 24, 2009

Come Together...

Good morning everybody. Hope that all is well in your world. Wondering what "Come Together" means? Well, with all that's going on right now, I feel that NOW is the time to all work together. Create. With that being said, I'm looking for people to interview. Musicians, artists, comedians, poets, whatever. As we're getting this website up, we're hoping that we can promote up and coming talent. If you're a musician, we'd love to feature your music. Of course, I already have a couple of people in mind, but if you're interested, I don't discriminate. I can definitely get around to all of you heads in New York, Philly and Baltimore anytime...but to any of you who don't live in these cities, we can always link up on the Skype joint. No excuses. It's time to build.

And ladies, I really need you. Have a bevy of male models, but not enough females. To our Philly fam, don't be surprised if we show up on your doorstep with a t-shirt and camera. Sounds crazy, but you know how we do. To all of the ladies in New York that I've talked to, let's get this started. Alright y'all, for now, I'm out.

Peace.Love.
Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment